Wednesday 2 May 2012

Well, This Has All Gone To Pot

I know that my last post was on 26th April. That was last Thursday, describing Wednesday.

It's now Wednesday the 2nd of May. A lot has happened in that time frame. A lot. We're talking gardening, walking, eating, McDonalds, the cinema, cinema snacking, The Avengers, driving, visiting - so much. I've been so busy, both on week days and the weekend, that it's been an absolute nightmare trying to keep up. I haven't been to bed before midnight in about two weeks.

I'm going to the gym this afternoon. After going on Wii Fit on Monday night, and seeing that I had put on two pounds, and realising that I am not taking this seriously AT ALL, I have decided that I need to start taking it seriously. Maybe it's not about not eating chocolate and sweets at all, but more about being balanced in what I eat, when I eat, and how I eat.

Going to the gym is necessary. I've got stuff here in the house I can use - an exercise bike, a real bike, Wii Fit, Sports Active - but I'm not using them. I'm going to load up my phone with some rocking tunes, get to the gym, get the induction out of the way, and see what the score is.

Yes, I am fat. But you know what else I am? Determined. Determined that I will lose weight, because if I don't, I'm going to have a heart attack when I'm 40. And I don't want that to happen.

So, for now, until I get myself to an acceptable weight, I am The Dieting Man.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. You're visitor number: